Our specialists are trained in Global Mobility. Moving locally or state-to-state can be challenging enough, let alone moving to a different Country. Our professionals will assist with the coordination of your social security needs, driver’s licensing, banking options and more:
– Introduction to an international banker who can do immediate wire transfers of currency and set up checking and savings accounts.
– Wisconsin Drivers License. We will accompany them to the DMV and take them to their written and driving tests.
– Take them to the Social Security Administration building to obtain their SS #s. Advising them of appropriate immigration documents that they must bring.
– Assisting them in the purchase or lease of an automobile.
– Will assist them in finding a temporary furnished housing, rental or permanent a home. Also assisting them in filling out forms and acting as a liaison with the property managers. If purchasing, we will help them become pre-qualified with a lender.
– Assist in finding language tutors if necessary, research ESL school programs and tour the family ESL schools. Help the family understand our public and private school system.
– Job coaching for the trailing partner.
– If requested, we network the family to associations, groups, religious affiliations, or grocery stores that are appropriate to the transferee.
– Day to day acclimation, ATM systems, public libraries, convenience stores etc.
Call Nadya-Nahirniak-Hansen, Director of Relocation today at 608-395-3103 or click to email.